Our mission statement at St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School is embedded by the statement of ethos:
‘Achieving excellence together, with God’s love.'
Our Mission Statement
At St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School
we provide an environment for our community
that enables each unique member
to feel valued and become stronger
as we embrace challenge and change.
We let God’s love inspire us
and his Word guide us
as we grow together as a community
in our enthusiasm for excellence
in all that we do
The aims and ethos of our school are:
* To create a caring atmosphere built upon mutual love and respect for others and rooted in true Gospel values.
*To teach the Catholic Faith and provide experiences of the Church’s liturgy.
* To Cherish each child by seeking to provide an appropriate education that meets the individual needs, and supports everyone to achieve their full potential.
* To develop in each child a sense of his/her own worth and the unique contribution they can make to their family, school and community.
* To actively promote a partnership between home, school and parish that leads by example.
* To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that is available to all.
* To provide a secure environment in which all members of our community are encouraged to try their best, be motivated by tolerance and self-discipline and guided by love.